Find A Document:
At the EPA:
- We are committed to the challenge of attracting good people and developing their potential.
- We aim to retain our employees by providing innovative learning and development opportunities, and employee benefits.
- We recognise the value of employees who are motivated and able to balance their work and life.
To view Role and Context Statements, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, freely available from Adobe.
There are currently no vacancies at the EPA.
Step 1: Do I have the right to work in Australia? Determine whether you are eligible to work in Australia.
Please note, the EPA is entitled to request evidence to verify your right to work in Australia at any time during the recruitment and selection process.
Step 2: Refer to Guide to applying for a position with the EPA (228.1 KB PDF).
This will provide you with general information about the recruitment and selection process and tips for preparing your application.
Step 3: Your application is ready for submission.
Prior to submitting, check the following:
- You have included and signed Application for EPA Vacancy (210.9 KB DOC) form (only the original needed)
- You have compiled four copies (original plus three copies) of your application
- You have quoted the vacancy number in your application
- Your application has addressed the selection criteria contained within the job and person specification (your application will be assessed on these criteria)
Step 4: Submit your application.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on the specified closing date. However if you do not have email access please forward 3 copies of your application marked 'Confidential' to HR Client Support Officer, People and Capability, GPO Box 2607, Adelaide SA 5001. Your application will be formally acknowledged upon receipt by the HR Client Service Officer.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Last modified: 06/05/2013 10:14 am