Upload & download
- Only receiving authorities approved by the EPA can upload data – see user roles and privileges.
- Only transport certificate (TC) data can be uploaded.
- Only TC data for waste which is accepted by the receiving facility can be uploaded.
- Data must be uploaded in XML format.
- Rejected waste and TC discrepancy reports cannot be uploaded.
- When data does not comply with specifications, the system rejects the whole upload file and displays a table of errors.
- Data must be uploaded once only. Repeated uploads will be rejected by the system. Once uploaded, data cannot be overwritten.
- Data older than 3 months cannot be uploaded.
- A maximum of 1000 records may be uploaded in each file.
Contact the EPA to obtain approval and specifications for TC data upload.
To obtain approval, facilities must have developed their own tracking system that meets stringent requirements.