Find A Document:
Excessive noise is the largest source of complaints to the EPA.
This includes the amount of noise that can be made at what times of day. Noise limits also vary on the day of the week, with lower limits generally being set for the weekend.
The EPA may place special conditions on licensed premises to control their noise. See do I need a licence? for more information.
Even if your business does not need a licence right now, it may do in the future if your noise level increases or changes. See is your business growing or changing? for more information.
- Guidelines for the use of the Environment Protection (Noise) Policy 2007 (560.8 KB PDF)
- General environmental noise (51.8 KB PDF)
- Construction noise (34.8 KB PDF)
- The Environment Protection (Noise) Policy 2007 and its impact on existing and proposed developments (101 KB PDF)
- Noise management for outdoor events (50 KB PDF)
- The Noise EPP and your business
- Information for licensees
Last modified: 05/06/2012 02:53 pm