Find A Document:
The EPA can provide information and advice to councils regarding:
- development applications
- major development/project assessment processes.
Information is also available in the Environmental Assessment Guides for Planners (see list below) and the Department of Planning and Local Government’s Guides for Applicants.
Councils can also seek advice regarding the EPA’s role in assessment of proposed changes to planning policies in Council Development Plans and the Planning Strategy.
Environmental Assessment Guides for Planners
- Abrasive blasting (88 KB PDF)
- Aquaculture (marine) (387.4 KB PDF)
- Cattle feedlots (351.3 KB PDF)
- Composting works (341.1 KB PDF)
- Dog keeping / Dog kennels (330.9 KB PDF)
- Materials handling (512.8 KB PDF)
- Road transport depot (466.7 KB PDF)
- Saleyards (354.4 KB PDF)
- Surface coating (99 KB PDF) (Spray painting and powder coating)
- Wood processing works (220.9 KB PDF)
Last modified: 17/12/2012 09:55 am