EPA publications are available from our website, and are categorised as:
- Environment Protection Policies
- Codes of practice
- Position Statements
- Annual reports
- State of the Environment reports
- Information sheets (or fact sheets): mainly to provide factual information and explanations to the general public. For example, noise, water quality, businesses
- Brochures: promotional information
- Air quality summary report - July to September (Q3) 2015
- Summit report – Better regulation: Driving innovation in SA, 2015
How to search our database
All our publications are stored in a central web-linked database, and easily located via the SEARCH Box located at the top right corner of each page.
For your convenience publications are available for downloading as PDF files. To view these, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Documents are reproduced as originally printed and will contain an occasional blank page.
Important to note
The following regulations on all EPA publications have been updated:
- Environment Protection (Fees and Levy) Regulations 1994
- Environment Protection (General) Regulations 1994
- Environment Protection (Exempt Classes of Persons and Activities) Regulations 2001
- Environment Protection (Site Contamination) Regulations 2008
- Environment Protection (Beverage Container) Regulations 2008
In all cases where any of the above appears in any publication, these have been replaced by the Environment Protection Regulations 2009 from 1 September 2009.