How do you do the online search?
- Text entered into the licensee name or suburb/town field is matched as an exact phrase. For example entering 'Port Adelaide' into the field will return only results which match the exact phrase. However, searching for 'Port' will return all records with 'Port', eg Port Lincoln, Port Augusta, Port Adelaide.
- When using the keyword search for the licensee name, you do not need to enter 'Pty Ltd'.
- Some licensees have a different licensee name to their trading name. If you have difficulty finding a licensee by their name, try using the suburb/town field instead.
- The search function does not accept logic searches (eg, and, or, not)
- If your search generates a long list of licences you can sort the list by licence number, licensee name or suburb/town clicking on the heading at the top of the column.
This index was last updated on 4 January 2017.