Find A Document:
The EPA has responsibility for the illegal dumping of commercial quantities of industrial and demolition waste and hazardous wastes. You can report illegal dumping or illegal activity with the transport or receiving of waste to the EPA in the following ways:
- Telephone: (08) 8204 2004 or 1800 623 445 (non-metropolitan callers)
- Fax: (08) 8124 4670
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Kerbside rubbish and litter remains the responsibility of local government and should be reported to the council.
You can notify us by email for non-emergency complaints. The email notification should include:
- name, address and daytime telephone number of person making the report
- incident details (please indicate if the incident is still occurring at the time this notification is lodged)
- date and time of incident
- details of source of waste—business name, address, vehicles registration, etc
- location of incident (if it is not the same as above address).
Last modified: 30/10/2012 04:03 pm