Find A Document:
Suppliers and installers of radiation equipment must hold a licence from the EPA.
This licence sets out specific requirements as outlined in the legislation for professionals when supplying and installing this equipment. These are based around the National Directory for Radiation Protection, which includes the requirements of the relevant codes and standards.
- Licence application to operate an ionising radiation apparatus (106.5 KB PDF)
- Licence application to use or handle a radioactive substance (81.6 KB PDF)
- Notification by owner of sale/disposal of an x-ray apparatus (47 KB PDF)
- Notification of sale, installation or relocation of an X-ray unit (47 KB PDF)
- Guideline for personal radiation monitoring devices (106 KB PDF)
Licence-holders are responsible for making sure their contact and employment details are kept up to date. Renewal notices are sent out to licence-holders prior to the expiry date.
If you have any questions, please contact the Radiation Licensing Officer on (08) 8463 7826.
Last modified: 10/01/2013 01:28 pm