People & careers
At the EPA:
- We are committed to attracting the best people for our positions.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- We support and actively encourage flexible working arrangements to enable our staff to effectively balance work and life.
Principal Scientific Officer (Marine)
Job reference: 427085
Location: 5000 ADELAIDE
Contract: PO4, up to 2 years
Enquiries: Clive Jenkins, Principal Scientific Officer (Water Chemistry)
Phone 08 8204 1679 or email
Applications close: 11 pm, 11 March 2021
I’d like to apply. What do I do now?
Step 1: Do you have the right to work in Australia?
The EPA may ask for evidence to verify your right to work in Australia at any time during the recruitment and selection process.
Step 2: Refer to Guide to applying for a position with the EPA
This will provide you with general information about the recruitment and selection process and tips for preparing your application.
Step 3: Your application is ready for submission
Prior to submitting, check the following:
- You have quoted the vacancy number in your application
- Your application has addressed the selection criteria contained within the role and context statement (your application will be assessed on these criteria).
Step 4: Submit your application
Please email your application before the specified closing date and time. However if you do not have email access please forward your application marked 'Confidential' to HR Officer, People and Capability, GPO Box 2607, Adelaide SA 5001. Your application will be formally acknowledged upon receipt.