Keep up to date with the EPA’s activities as well as involvement in current projects and issues.
- Outer Harbor dredging
- Southern Waste ResourceCo, McLaren Vale
- West Lakes
- Bushfire and burn damage
- Fluorinated firefighting foam ban
- Petrol station licensing
- Beverley and Woodville South further testing
- Forestville, Ashford, Everard Park and Keswick
- Albert Park assessment results
- Lonsdale and Hallett Cove dust study
- Victoria Road air quality study
Sector compliance reports
- Surface coating industry
This summary report presents the key findings of the EPA review of the compliance status of surface coating licences in late 2019. It can be used by the surface coating industry to understand the key compliance issues and improve the overall environmental performance of the sector.
Have your say
Archived public consultation drafts
The following draft consultations have closed for comment and some may be viewed or downloaded for information.
New licence applications for comment
Applications for new environmental authorisations (licences, works approvals and exemptions) are available for feedback. New applications that relate to your suburb or town are open for public feedback for 14 days from date of application (unless otherwise specified).