Keep up to date with the EPA’s activities as well as involvement in current projects and issues.
- Dry Creek salt fields
- Outer Harbor dredging
- Southern Waste ResourceCo, McLaren Vale
- West Lakes
- Bushfire and burn damage
- Fluorinated firefighting foam ban
- Beverley and Woodville South further testing
- Forestville, Ashford, Everard Park and Keswick
- Albert Park assessment results
- Lonsdale and Hallett Cove dust study
- Victoria Road air quality study
Have your say
Archived public consultation drafts
The following draft consultations have closed for comment and some may be viewed or downloaded for information.
New licence applications for comment
Applications for new environmental authorisations (licences, works approvals and exemptions) are available for feedback. New applications that relate to your suburb or town are open for public feedback for 14 days from date of application (unless otherwise specified).
This is our dedicated website EPA Engage for local projects and consultations where you can share stories and ideas about decisions that affect your community.