Add to my list
How to do the online search
- The search can be tailored to the 'record type' you are seeking:
- environmental authorisations (eg licence, exemption or works approval)
- environment protection order
- A 'record number' can be added to search for an exact match of the record, eg a licence number.
- Text entered into the ‘Name’ field will display the list of possible options to choose from. Some environmental authorisation may be held in a different name to their trading or business name. If you have difficulty finding an authorisation holder by their name, you may try using the ‘Suburb’ (which includes 'Town') field instead .
- A record can be searched by either the suburb, land title reference or street address.
- Records can also be searched by the prescribed activity of environmental significance as defined in Schedule 1 to the Environment Protection Act 1993 (EP Act), eg abrasive blasting.
- The search function does not accept logic searches (eg, and, or, not).
- If your search generates a long list of records you can sort the list further into fields such as licence number, licensee name or suburb by clicking on the heading at the top of the column.