People & careers
At the EPA:
- We are committed to the challenge of attracting good people and developing their potential.
- We aim to retain our employees by providing innovative learning and development opportunities, and employee benefits.
- We recognise the value of employees who are motivated and able to balance their work and life.
Senior Media Officer: M19400
Closing date: 5 pm Friday 29 June 2018
Eligibility: External open to everyone
For further information please refer to Jobs SA vacancy number 314427:
Melinda Clarke, Manager Strategic Communication and Engagement, telephone: 8204 2791 or email.
Edward O’Neill, HR Client Service Officer, telephone: 82049827 or email
Supporting documents attached:
Step 1: Do I have the right to work in Australia?
Please note, the EPA is entitled to request evidence to verify your right to work in Australia at any time during the recruitment and selection process.
Step 2: Refer to Guide to applying for a position with the EPA
This will provide you with general information about the recruitment and selection process and tips for preparing your application.
Step 3: Your application is ready for submission
Prior to submitting, check the following:
- You have quoted the vacancy number in your application
- Your application has addressed the selection criteria contained within the role and context statement (your application will be assessed on these criteria).
Step 4: Submit your application
Please email your application by 5 pm on the specified closing date. However if you do not have email access please forward 3 copies of your application marked 'Confidential' to HR Client Support Officer, People and Capability, GPO Box 2607, Adelaide SA 5001. Your application will be formally acknowledged upon receipt by the HR Client Service Officer.
We look forward to receiving your application.